Phone & Skype Sessions
Having trouble finding a qualified Professional Home Organizer in your area?
Look no further! CarlaRae is now offering private consultations by telephone and on-line via Skype. Whether it be home organizing or time management, you can now enjoy your session in the convenience of your own home no matter what town, state, or country you live in.
Simply e-mail or call CarlaRae at 206-605-6362 to schedule your first consultation.
What is Skype?
Skype is a FREE internet service you can easily download onto your computer. It allows you to make free phone calls or video calls through the internet to other people who also have Skype. No matter where you are in the world, time management and organizing sessions can now be conducted online. It’s the next best thing to having CarlaRae come to your home!
*If you are interested in using a different online video chat service, please let us know.
What you will need for a Skype session:
- Access to the internet
- Webcam (most laptops have one built in)
- Headset with mic (unless your computer already has speakers and microphone)
- Skype account (download here for FREE)
How do I sign up for a private phone or Skype session?
- Contact CarlaRae to schedule your first session.
- If possible, e-mail her pictures of your cluttered space and/or a description of the issues you need the most help with. Remember, the more info she has about your space, the more she can help you during your session.
- CarlaRae will send you an email back with her Skype name, a confirmation of your scheduled consultation, and a PayPal invoice, unless you prefer to pay by check.
- Add CarlaRae’s Skype name to your Skype contact list.
- Be prepared to receive a call at your appointment time via Skype. Make sure you are logged in with your video camera and microphone turned on. If any technical difficulties occur, CarlaRae will call you over the telephone to offer support.
Please Note: CarlaRae lives in Seattle, WA, so all sessions will be on Pacific time. When you schedule your appointment, CarlaRae will check to see if there is a time difference to consider.
Cancellation Policy: Please notify CarlaRae immediately of any changes or cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Other frequently asked questions:
How long does a session last? A Skype organizing session could last anywhere from 60 to 120 minutes. It will vary depending on what the issue is we are working on at the time.
How much does a session cost? CarlaRae’s organizing rates are $50 USD per hour. The initial phone consultation to schedule your appointment is free.
How do I pay for my sessions? All phone and Skype sessions can be paid either by check (made out to Loose Ends) or by credit card through PayPal. If you choose to use PayPal, there will be a 3% fee. After you contact CarlaRae to schedule your first session, you can either mail her a check or she will send you a PayPal invoice with a link to make a payment. All sessions must be paid for before session day.